Conical / Temporary Strainers
Conical temporary strainers provide a cost-effective solution for protecting downstream equipment from sediment and debris during pipeline start-ups and commissioning. Available in a wide variety of sizes, materials, and configurations to meet your specific needs. Designed for easy installation between piping flanges.
• Construction in SS304, SS316, and Monel.
• Available in ANSI classes 150, 300, 600, and 900.
• Perforations ranging from 1/32" to 1/2".
• Mesh liners ranging from 20 to 100 mesh.
• Special Alloy construction available upon request.
• RTJ style connections are available upon request.